Friday 16 June 2017

The Original Queens of Islam are NO NONSENSE Queens of Principles, and I AM ONE

The Original Queens of Islam are NO NONSENSE

Queens of Principles and I AM ONE

Image may contain: text


Waluganduvaru my home is founded and established by Prophet Muhammad is destroyed deliberately in targeted attacks 20th century, land confiscated, Castle Name confiscated, One by One individuals picks and eliminated in the run up to #StealingParadise

Image may contain: 2 people, suit and indoor
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, people dancing, wedding and indoor
Foreign Friends picked and empowered The Greedy Locals to do their Dirty Work, destroy the Paradise and Kingdom of Heaven Muhammad found and established for his Household. MY FAMILY, My Self THE QUEEN by TRADITIONAL ORDER OF ORIGINAL IDEA introduced by The Prophet Muhammad.

In the 20th century Waluganduvaru was ordered to remove Castle Name, accused of A Wild Party in The Moonlight.
My Grandfathers left The Clue - Handhuwarumatheege, meaning Home in The Moonlight.
My Clue it was Wrongful Accusation, and My Grandfathers REFUSED TO SUBMIT and REFUSED TO BE SHAMED BY THE POLITICIANS AND TRADERS WHO TOOK OVER.
Handhuwarumatheege again was renamed Shimaag, my current home in Male' Ma. Shimaag.

My Family Home still today in Male' is ON ORIGINAL LAND and is THE TRUE SOURCE OF ALL ORIGINAL IDEA AND KNOWLEDGE.

There was NOTHING at time I was born 21.03.1968 and in the 1970s my father built all by his own hands. An extraordinary Pillar of Strength, My Father Muhammad Zahir, like his fathers before him, going all the way to Prophet Muhammad.

WALUGANDUVARU MAY NOT EXIST IN MALE' BUT IT IS IN ME. CANNOT BE STOLEN OR CONFISCATED!







No comments:

Post a Comment