Thursday 5 October 2017

When SIGNS are known and common, why the Terror to UNVEIL the STORY in The Satanic Verses? UNIVERSAL QUESTION. .

What is The Secret about THE STORY IN THE SATANIC VERSES? The SIGNS are all told in the NY 9/11.
I am saying that is A Lie. A Hoax.
TRUE Hidden Queen (ReAwakening) Islamic State Rising is The Hague 11/9 2016 Erasmus University, ISS Rector Office
and
Another Push 9/11 2017!


COMMONS SIGNS. OPPOSITE STORIES.


THE SIGNS in The Hidden Prophecy labelled The Satanic Verses are reported widely in the World Media, known to all nations and all peoples. The spectacular horror of the attack on World Trade Centre, the New York Twin Towers blow-up was broadcast live to the world, The Signs in The Hidden Verses on the Rise of the Islamic State told to The World in the media stories.

What then is the TERROR TO WORLD POWERS in unveiling THE STORY in The Hidden Verses giving The Signs, and foretelling the Rise of the Islamic State, Global Revival?


YAMEEN'S FATWA TURNED TO A CAMEL'S FART


Abdulla Yameen Abdul Gayoom, the Illegal Ruler of My Home State, the modern day Republic of Maldives, described by JJ Robinson (Hurst Publishers, November 2015) as an Tropical Paradise, Islamic Autocracy in the book of this title reacted to My Public Announcement of myself as The Hidden Queen, Mahdi Aisha (21.03.2017 live FB Video Broadcasts from The Hague) with a Satanic Fatwa reversing Truth, 29.03.2017. A declaration of War Against the True Mahdi, the Unifier, The Prophet of Global Peace in the Prophecy common to All Beliefs.

The Fatwa turned to a Camel's Fart when I asked to UNVEIL The Hidden Verses, establish Truth by the Verses. The Hague nor the World is informed of this LOCAL STORY neither by the Media or the Government of Maldives, OR The Diplomats working on the ground to DEMOCRATIZE MALDIVES AND PROTECT HUMAN RIGHTS.



DUTCH IMMIGRATION IN SHOCK! 


IT IS NOW OVER 4 MONTHS SINCE I SELF-IDENTIFIED MYSELF TO THE DUTCH IMMIGRATION ON 01.06.2017.

The IND Officer admitted she had a SHOCK by my identification as The Hidden Queen, Ruler Hereafter Islamic State and it is an UNDISPUTED FACT that I identified myself Orally and handed over A Handwritten Dateline of THE WAR, My State leading War of Terror by issuing A Fatwa and creating Fear and Hate against me. It is on record in my file with the Dutch Immigration and Naturalization Department (IND). A copy of the Notes written in my Note Book paper while in waiting room at IND Schipol and signed by me and given to IND Officer is provided by the IND to my lawyer confirming the FACT THAT I MADE MY CLAIM BEFORE THE RELEVANT JURIDICAL?LEGAL AUTHORITY IN THE NETHERLANDS,
I Am The True Mahdi, The Hidden Queen, Ruler #Hereafter Islamic State

The IND Officer, put HER DISBELIEF Above My Own Truth on My Self Identity; and the Belief of Billions in The World plus plus...

She did her scheduled job, INTERROGATED THE MAD WOMAN SHE HAD TO CROSS-EXAMINE!

I cannot be Her Opinion, and so it was A Mad Woman interviewed; The Prophet responding. (Truly Mad! :-))

That was 1 Individual.

But then, IND went into Panic Attack!

FOUR MONTHS ON, IND HAS STILL NOT COME TO REASON.

My case is Simple. UNVEIL the STORY in The Hidden Verses labelled The Satanic Verses, establish TRUTH, Who Am I: The Mahdi/Spirit/Prophet or Satan/Devil?

I seek Justice for the People and I have NO CASE FOR ASYLUM AS A VICTIM OF TERROR!

I lost Fear, and found My Self - Queen of Paradise Aisha Velezinee Muhammad, THE MAHDI/SPIRIT FORETOLD;
My Journey for Justice with Article 285 THE TRUE JIHAD OF ISLAM and My Enlightenment, the Rise of The Islamic State of Heavenly Bliss, THE HAPPINESS OF HAVING FOUND THE TRUTH, COMPLETED MY LIFE JOURNEY, SOUL SEARCH.

I wait for World Leaders to accept defeat by The Universal Force, do Right by The People, by The Planet Earth.

What is the TERROR in unveiling The Story when The Signs are already publicly told with A Story of an Islamic State Global Terror rising NY9/11?

I know The Truth. The Verses are on My Rise and the Global Shift, END of the World of Terror for Power, and the Coming of the True Age of Enlightenment, Paradise for All, WHOLE EARTH. All People Free. All People Equal. One Earth. One God. One Paradise. 







No comments:

Post a Comment