Sunday 17 September 2017

EASY CASE. #NoConflict LET THERE BE PEACE The #HeavenlyWay


My Claim made to the Immigration and Naturalization Department (IND) on 01.06.2017 is simple, and of Universal Impact.

The Claim:
I, Aishath Velezinee, Am The Hidden Queen, The True Mahdi, Ruler of Islamic State Foretold, My Signs in The Hidden Verses.
I Am of the Prophet Muhammad;s Household Castle in The Wild, Waluganduvaru Male' Island, Paradise Maldives
Original land my current family home Ma. Shimaag, Male', Republic of Maldives.

TRU/FALSE?
THE ANSWER IS DIVINE, GIVEN IN THE HIDDEN VERSES.

EASY CASE TO ESTABLISH TRUTH. What is Foretold in The Hidden Prophecy?

1. #MahdiAisha and the Rise of the Islamic State of Heavenly Bliss, #Awakening #Enlightenment - The True Age of Enlightenment and 1000 Years of Global Peace
OR
The Global Terror Satanic Islam risen with the New York Terror Attacks, the popular NY9/11

My Claim is THERE ARE NO SATANIC VERSES. Hidden and abused are the Verses and Knowledge of the Prophet Muhammad, and ALL Prophets before him, World Powers - the leading DYNASTIES TODAY the TRULY SATANIC POWERS TERRORIZING WHOLE WORLD POPULATION>

Prove me wrong by UNVEILING THE HIDDEN VERSES.

All I Request is stay to Access to Court/Justice to establish TRUTH and go home to my Paradise Maldives FREE FOREVER MORE.

The Dutch can do easy - No Space for Argument in the case of a Divine Appointment foretold in the Divine Verses of Muhammad; and the stories of the Rise of The Prophet, The Mahdi, The Spirit foretold.

One Day is All it Takes for the Miracle of Truth, Unveiling the Hidden Verses that has remained out of public access into the 21st century.

Whatever, I Must Accept the TRUTH in the Hidden Verses. So must Yameen Abdul Gayoom and World Powers. THE QUESTION HAS RISEN AND ANSWER IS GIVEN. CHECK THE BOOKS, AND WE ARE ALL AT PEACE. No more Velezinee case.


No comments:

Post a Comment