Thursday 14 September 2017

YA ALLAH! EXPERTS tell me, Dutch Law require #MahdiAosha to Adopt Willem-Alexander as God to Access Justice/Court.

What do we do now?

From what I am hearing from voluntary HELPERS come to HELP Poor Refugee Velezinee, it seems Dutch Law require me, The Prophet to Adopt Willem-Alexander My God.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣





My Religion Islam prohibit me from adopting Willem-Alexander or The Netherlands Government as My God; i.e. prohibit me from appealing to The Netherlands to give me Asylum giving Threat to Life as Reason and Seeking to "Save My Life"!

My case is made to the Dutch Immigration on 01.06.2017 requesting Right to Legally Remain and Access Court/Justice in The Hague, World Capital for Peace and Justice and Home of All International Courts, to establish DIVINE TRUTH, I Am #MahdiAisha CLAIM MY PARADISE, FREEDOM

DUTCH ARE NOT MY GOD TO GIVE SAVE OR TAKE MY LIFE. It is A Dutch Mind Illusion, the Dutch Opinion that The Netherlands is saving or giving Life to anyone.

TRUE FACT is the Oranje Dynasty has deprived ALL PEOPLE in the territory called The Netherlands and More from the Right to Life; and are Partner to Conspiracy #StealingParadise at the end of time, Killing Prophecy and Eliminating Me - Mahdi destined.


No comments:

Post a Comment