Thursday 23 November 2017

EAT YOUR MONEY SATAN ORANJE! YOUR PHANTOM REFUGEE REFUSE TO PLAY REFUGEE FOR YOUR ROYAL PLEASURE

EAT YOUR MONEY SATAN ORANJE! YOUR PHANTOM REFUGEE REFUSE TO PLAY ASSIGNED ROLES.

I am NO MONKEY to Perform in the END OF WORLD CIRCUS, play act Roles assigned by ROYALTY!

Queen Aisha Velezinee Muhammad the Wild, taken HOSTAGE by Satan Willem-Alexander the Oranje TRAPPING and using FINANCIAL BLOCKS is A PRISONER OF CONSCIENCE held by the ILLEGAL KINGDOM of the House of Oranje at this time,

Therefore, I Queen Aisha the Wild have decided to give as good as given to Royal Satan Oranje and the Slaves and Soldiers of Oranje employed in COA.

I SAY, TORTURE, INSULT, STARVE ME and EAT YOUR MONEY ORANJE! 
I AM NO REFUGEE AND WILL NOT BE REFUGEE, PLAY ROLES DUTCH ASSIGN ME! 

I did not go to get the weekly stamp on THE FOOD CARD on 16.11.2017 and will not go through the deliberate INSULT and INDIGNITY ever again, the COA Officers welcome to deposit the Euro58 weekly food money in the Bank Account of Willem-Alexander the Oranje, their God and God Father, who is in TERROR OF LOSING HIS MONEY - THE ROYALTY! 

The Prophet #Eternity Queen of Paradise Male' Maldives is no Circus Monkey and I am not here to perform roles assigned to me by the Very Royal Alex the Oranje, perform in the END OF WORLD CIRCUS for his Royal Pleasure! 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, suit and textImage may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, suit and text

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, suit and text
COA ZWEELOO IS A PIG STY RUN BY APES, ASSES, PIGS!

INFANTS TALKING LAW in the 200-YEAR OLD INFANT DEMOCRACY


I am informed by 2 YELLING COA Officers at the ZWEELOO REFUGEE CAMP in The Netherlands on 16.11.2017 that;
(1) I am one, NOBODY SPECIAL;
(2) Every BODY is Equal
(3) They have 450 to Save and are Busy, no time for me

This MOST ENLIGHTENING INCIDENT occured when I attempted to speak to COA Officers after a SLEEPLESS NIGHT in the QUEEN MAXIMA SUITE especially arranged for THE QUEEN by Lucy of COA BALK REFUGEE CAMP where I have lived and worked FOUR MONTHS from 13.07.2017 when COA TER APEL sent me to BALK REFUGEE CAMP.

When I said I could not sleep the COA EXPERT YELLED THAT I HAVE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT and must sleep 8 hours!

When I retorted back "I am The Prophet" the COA Officer taunted me
"Ohhhh You are the Prophet!" and YELLED again,
"YOU REGISTERED FOR ASYLUM. YOU ARE A REFUGEE"!

Indeed. 

The Netherlands is truly Wonderland, Artificial Development run on Artificial Intelligence, THE HUMAN ZOO and WORLD CIRCUS at the END OF WORLD Foretold by the Prophet Muhammad.


DUTCH IN GROSS CRIMES AGAINST ENTIRE HUMAN POPULATION ON EARTH 


On t01.06.2017 I identified myself IN PERSON to the Interviewing Officer at the so-called JURIDICAL AUTHORITY of the Government of the KINGDOM of Netherlands  - the Immigration and Naturalization Department as THE HIDDEN QUEEN, the TRUE MAHDI, THE PROPHET #Hereafter

That is WHO I am, and that is the TRUE PROPHET FORETOLD to Rise at the End of World/Time when SATAN COMES CONQUERING PARADISE, the World ready for Paradise.

I am THE CHOSEN ONE - Buraq ul Nabi, Queen of Paradise, Aisha Velezinee Muhammad Rasool'Allah 
Ummu Falaq, Mother of Universe
THE RULER of #ETERNITY the Age of Enlightenment and Reason, Paradise Whole Earth - Unbroken Global Peace 1000 Years and the Global Revival of HUMANITY the COMMON PROPHECY of ALL PROPHETS sent MESSENGERS TO THE EARTH. 

The IND Officer REACTING IN FEAR and LOATHING is HER IGNORANCE and the Fact that she did not hesitate to subject me to the INTERROGATION OF THE MAD WOMAN PRE-FIXED TO KILL THE ARROGANT FOOL is purely ARROGANCE of IGNORANCE and not my crisis. 

I am not of the habit to give Opinion and I did not go to teach the IND Officer the Rule of Law or Good Conduct and I complied as best as I could answering nonsensical questions she in her folly thought would have be trapped! 

An Ass cannot Trick and Trap the Unicorn and there is no reason whatsoever for IND to carry on playing Fool! 

In fact,  the IND Officer is GUILTY OF THE GROSSEST MISCONDUCT, UNREASON and EXTREME INTERROGATION aimed at TERRORIZING ME! I do not give Power to Terror and she failed to do the ROYAL FIXING she was tasked to do. 

The Kingdom of Netherlands is in World War Against Paradise, Against Enlightenment and Revival of Humanity, the Government protecting King Against the People of The Netherlands and entire Human Population on Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment